Halloween is 4 days away. Did that cause anxiety, yet? If you are a last minute procrastinator, don’t worry I’ve got 3 last minute easy DIY costumes you can put together from stuff you probably already own or can probably still find in stores (with links attached). These costumes work for adults too. Check them out:
UPS + Amazon Prime Delivery Guy (or girl):
- Is there anything more 2020 than the UPS and Amazon guys? Here’s a list of what you will need:
- For UPS:
- An all brown pajama, romper or shirt and pants. I ordered this one from Amazon. If you order now you should still receive it in time.
- Cricut Machine. I grabbed the logos from a google search and set my machine to work.
- HTV Vinyl in yellow to iron on or if your like me, I didn’t want to waste the clothes on a one time use and I used some Cricut yellow colored sticker paper. It stuck pretty well and did the job for the costumes.
- For Amazon Prime Delivery Guy:
- Aqua Polo Shirt
- Black shorts or Pants
- Black Cap
- Amazon Prime Box
- HTV Vinyl in Black to iron on or do the same as above with Cricut black or printed sticker paper for the Amazon Logo.
- For UPS:
Squints + Wendy from the Sandlot
- For Squints:
- Clear glasses
- A jean Oxford shirt and a plain white under shirt. You can also just do a baseball tee.
- A pair of jeans.
- A Black Cap.
- For Wendy:
- A plain red onesie, leotard or bodysuit. I already had this one.
- A white or red bow.
- White sunglasses. I got these off amazon.
E.T. The Extraterrestrial + Elliot + Gerty
- For Elliot:
- For Gertie:
- Black overalls. I got Vera’s from this Carters outfit.
- Black and White Stripe Shirt from Baby Gap
- White Yarn for Pigtails from Michaels
- Daisies or Flower Pot with Flowers
Hope this helps! Tag me in your costumes if you used any. What was the best DIY costume you have ever pulled off?